20 June - 23 June, 2024
Training price: 370 EUR (Early bird 320 EUR if booked before 20 May)
Information and Booking : firstname.lastname@example.org, tel :+33 (0)780 305 305
To share meditation with others is to also deepen your own meditation. Have you experienced the power of the OSHO Meditations to transform your life? Are you ready to share the joy of these meditations with others? Gain a deeper understanding of the science involved and the confidence to share them effectively.
“There are many things that you learn only when you start teaching them.” Osho
This course offers an in-depth understanding and practice of many of the OSHO Active Meditations. Training sessions will additionally focus on giving you the know-how, the resources, and the confidence to share the meditations with others.
Here is one of the many understandings from Osho that the course explores:
“One has to be very playful about meditation, one has to learn to enjoy it as fun. One has not to be serious about it – be serious and you miss. One has to go into it very joyfully.”
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
“Your approach to meditation, and your understanding of the key points of each meditation, can make all the difference – in your experience and to the benefits you take away.”
This understanding is vital when you want to share the meditations with others. Whether you have already been facilitating OSHO Meditations in the past or have only experienced their benefits for yourself so far, you will be amazed how much more depth and understanding you can take away from this long weekend. The interspersed short meditations also help in making meditation a 24-hour experience. If you want to share OSHO Meditations and grow as an OSHO Meditation Facilitator, don’t miss this course!
PREREQUISITE: Some prior experience of OSHO Active Meditations.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The unique approach and “climate” around OSHO Meditation
- Many OSHO Active Meditations: the science behind each of them, the essence of their steps, the vital points that make all the difference
- The role of the facilitator – guidelines for facilitating
- Relaxed communication, how to respond to meditators’ questions
- Presentation practice with supportive feedback
- Short meditation techniques from Osho to enhance your facilitating, and to help you make meditation a 24-hour experience
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Practical and theoretical experience of numerous Osho Active Meditations
- Experience of certain techniques from the Book of Secrets – Vigyan Bhairav Tantra
- Q&A sessions with facilitators and valuable exchanges with other participants
- 75-page handbook with meditation instructions, tips for facilitating, and insights from Osho
- Certificate of Completion
The training will be taught in French only.
TRAINING TIMINGS, ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD:
The training will start on Thursday 20th June at 2:30 pm and will finish on Sunday 23rd June at 4 pm. Registration is open from 1 pm on Thursday.
There is on-site accommodation and full board available for 8 participants: please count 70 EUR per day, based on shared triple room and three vegetarian well-balanced meals a day.
For non-residential guests, the rate of 50 EUR includes three meals, snacks, hot drinks and the daily service charges.
All food is freshly prepared mainly from local produce and vegetarian.